Real-Time Search advances, what is the impact on Recruiting and Sourcing?: All the major search engines have re.. http://bit.ly/cVxMfC
Thursday, January 28, 2010
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Arbita's subject matter expert on SEO @nicolebodem...
- RT @gutmach 70% of hiring managers say they reject...
- RT @gutmach: improve your Recruitment Marketing re...
- How to Improve your Recruitment Marketing Results ...
- RT @jennifermarcy Mashable http://j.mp/asXhap 15% ...
- RT @davemendoza Meet Carol Mahoney, Live & Leaping...
- Death of a Search Engine - kartoo.com, a long time...
- Google now bolds synonyms in results http://j.mp/c...
- RT @jennifermarcy @arbitainc why Dunbar’s Number i...
- I'm presenting a workshop at the Social Media for ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home