I'm presenting a workshop at the Social Media for Recruiting in Government and Defense conference on April 12-15 in D.C. http://j.mp/59a6pB
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Arbita Tip: LinkedIn Tip – Should you invite stran...
- Why we're attending SourceCon and why you need to ...
- Why We're Attending SourceCon 2010- and why you ne...
- RT @jennifermarcy: why the retweet is a powerful e...
- @russmoon received 61 add-ons from 18 people: http...
- Arbita Tip: Cold Calling – What you should capture...
- This is the last day to give @russmoon your Firefo...
- Tomorrow is the last day to give @russmoon your Fi...
- How to source candidates via Twitter bios: We got ...
- Straight from the Journey Path....some observation...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home