RT @donramer: Talent Net Live slides from San Antonio available online #tnl http://bit.ly/oYuW7l Enjoy
Friday, August 05, 2011
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- RT: @arbitainc RT @DalaiLama rules for living: Tak...
- RT @donramer: Talent Net Live slides from San Anto...
- PeopleBrowsr Launches Deep Social Analytics Platfo...
- Must Read: Diversity In Sourcing and Recruiting: T...
- Do you use Internet Explorer? If so the BBC News s...
- Ha, now THAT is funny! I just overheard "You don't...
- Top 10 things for an unemployed job seeker to obse...
- How to Create a Vision Directed Career http://ping...
- How to Create a Vision Directed Career http://ping...
- Pool time !! Practicing our swimming
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home