RT @arbitainc: Watch @DonRamer of @arbitainc present on Social Recruitment Optimization in San Antonio July 29th http://ping.fm/uKF8U
Saturday, July 23, 2011
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- RT @arbitainc Watch @donramer present on Social Re...
- Come to TalentNetLive.com and see @donramer from @...
- Woah, I have 150,000 shares now outstanding on Emp...
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Community Building http://pin...
- Nokia Sea Ray Running Windows Phone 7 Caught on Vi...
- Creative bouquet of rose bouquets with a Chihuly i...
- Twitter will be Adding a Facebook-like "Wall Featu...
- Employers: How To Remove Ex-Employees From Your Li...
- Sourcing Is Simple (but not easy) Nice post on #so...
- Gen Y Teaches a Baby Boomer a Thing or Two About R...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home