Who is winning The Talent Wars In Tech? TechCrunch's answer is surprising: http://ht.ly/5h5zp
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Facebook is poised to print money early next year ...
- Apple goes all a-Twitter and looses Face(book) htt...
- Is your phone password safe? Here are the top ten ...
- You know... Money is not everything. There's also ...
- Little Ballerina's First Day http://pi.pe/-nwcqmw
- Nice write-up on how not to allow hiring managers ...
- Thrilled! My partner @donramer is doing @ere_net #...
- Apparently China is not very interested in Social ...
- I'm doing a free webinar Aug 24th: building and ma...
- RT @arbitainc: Optimizing Recruiting and Sourcing ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home