Confused about SEO? You must read this extremely useful no-nonsense article: The Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors http://ht.ly/5fCYG
Saturday, June 11, 2011
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- WOW awesome and easy time saving tips for Windows ...
- I'm learning tons on #EAv #winning: to increase my...
- Majority of sourcing leaders attending our webinar...
- Its not too late to join! Free Webinar TODAY @ 2:1...
- Sourcing leaders believe the most cost effective R...
- Sourcing leader say most successful pipeline devel...
- Sourcing leaders say the channel most generally ex...
- Dr says Sha'an may have had strep :( Has a fever a...
- Three Year Old Soccer Superstar http://pi.pe/-t4mbb6
- Arbita Webinar recording now available: plug the m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home