Join me on Fast Company's search for 2010's Most Influential Person Online. Are you influential? http://fcinf.com/v/a2nt
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Pre Constructed Boolean Search Strings Part 26!!! ...
- Arbita Blog Post: http://ht.ly/18jIGX
- Arbita Tip: Finding IT Resumes by File Type - Craw...
- Join me on Fast Company's search for 2010's Most I...
- Join me on Fast Company's search for 2010's Most I...
- Arbita Blog Post: Lissa with nephew Sha'an - Shooe...
- Arbita Tip: Finding Medical Resumes by File Type -...
- Spending three days in Paris and Norway (Maine tha...
- Driving to Tim's place in Maine tomorrow morning f...
- Arbita Tip: Finding Finance Resumes from Google - ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home