Arbita Tip: Blog Search Enhanced with Google Wildcard Tip - We talked about Google's wildcard in our last e-newslett... http://ht.ly/183ozB
Thursday, July 08, 2010
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Sha'an Steckerl Rocking out to the maracas http://...
- Arbita Tip: Finding Talent from Layoff Lists - The...
- Pre Constructed Boolean Search Strings Part 23!!! ...
- Arbita Tip: Optimizing Your Social Media Recruimen...
- Thanks for listening in to #comphr everyone! @HRMa...
- I'm live on Internet Radio right now with Compassi...
- @shally on Internet Radio with Margo Rose from Com...
- @shally Internet Radio interview with Margo Rose f...
- Happy Birthday USA! #4thjuly
- Conni LaDouceur's Success Story http://ping.fm/zDU0m
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home