New Free #ERE Webinar: "The Best of the Best Sourcing Techniques: Lessons Learned from #Sourcecon" - April 8, @ 2PM ET http://j.mp/dcP0Ti
Thursday, March 25, 2010
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- Arbita Tip: Cold Calling: Avoid saying “I found yo...
- RT @HRMargo: In 105 min./ 7:30p EDT @GerryCrispin ...
- Missed #sourcecon? A video recording of my present...
- Shally's Sourcecon Presentation Video, Handout and...
- What if Recruiters could automatically become 20% ...
- Rainy days are great at the zoo, most animals very...
- Arbita: Arbita's Sourcing Lab was the BEST part of...
- New ACES event: Beyond Job Boards on Compassionate...
- Shally's blog: Free white paper on recruiting via ...
- This is my all-time favorite photo of Baby Sha'an,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home