Free Guerrilla Job Hunting DVD is a great holiday present in this economy: I've seen a lot of job search produc.. http://bit.ly/6rGBbL
Friday, December 11, 2009
About Me

- Name: Shally
- Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a talent acquisition consultant, strategist, speaker and the Founder of JobMachine, Inc. now Arbita, Inc. globally renown provider of Training and Consulting on Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing and Social Networking. I've built sourcing organizations at many Fortune 500 companies and have been instrumental in architecting centralized recruitment models. Because of my passion for the Internet as a recruitment tool and my continually innovative methods, I have developed a reputation as an authority in Internet search, and a pioneer in recruitment research.
Previous Posts
- New default for status messages on Facebook is "ev...
- Arbita Tip: Cold Calling Tip - The three steps for...
- Daddy's little elf - baby Sha'an looking so cute: ...
- Mark Rinovato Shares 30 Years of Staffing Trade Se...
- Arbita Tip: Top reasons why mobile recruiting is h...
- New ACES event: SEO & SEM for Recruiters: How to D...
- Arbita Tip: OFFER SOMETHING IN YOUR COLD CALLS: Wh...
- Arbita Tip: Top 10 reasons why mobile recruiting i...
- Did you know you can subscribe to our free Sourci...
- Missed today's free job posting webinar from Arbit...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home